Louis Dreyfus Company has an opening for a full-time Journeyman Millwright or Journeyman Welder at our Yorkton Canola Crushing Facility. The ideal candidate will have a High School diploma or equivalent with a Red Seal Journeyman Millwright or Journeyman Welder ticket.
Experience & Responsibilities:
* Four years of production/processing experience in an industrial setting, preferably in the oil seed processing or bio-diesel industry.
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes, procedures and machinery.
* General knowledge of Process Safety Management, regulatory requirements the facility operates under (e.g., OH&S, Haccp, environment).
* Perform maintenance support tasks on all equipment and other property within the facility.
* Repair and assemble plant equipment in accordance with manufacturers specifications and standards.
* Must have full working knowledge of safe utilization and care of all types of power and hand tools in addition to full knowledge of cutting and welding practices.
* Assist with the routine maintenance of all assigned equipment.
* Respond to equipment issues or alarms; investigate and initiate resolution.
* Operate Power Mobile Equipment including skid steers and front-end loaders.
* Assist with general sanitation and shutdown activities throughout the facility as needed.
Louis Dreyfus offers competitive wages with an excellent benefit plan. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports workplace diversity. We appreciate the interest in this position by all applicants, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
To keep our employees, contractors and visitors safe masks are required to be worn on-site at all times.
- Industrial Maintenance: 4 years (Required)
- Millwright or Welder: 3 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)
- Red Seal Journeyman (Required)
- Journeyman Millwright or Welder (Required)