We are a busy fab shop located in Port Kells, Surrey. We are looking for a Journeyman Sheet Welder Fabricator to join our crew. The successful candidate will possess the following:
1. Able to produce quality welds on 16GA SS or higher with a min. 5+ year’s experience.
2. Able to read & understand blueprints.
3. Able to box pan/shear/brake press/roll/form and fabricate etc.
4. Able to take accurate measurements/drawings.
5. Be independent & capable of completing jobs from start to finish.
6. Must be a team player, have a great attitude, communication skills & take pride in work.
7. Must have a proven attendance record & be punctual.
8. Have valid/active driver’s license & ability to drive company service van.
*Mechanical aptitude a major plus. Competitive wage & benefits provided. LOTS of OT available. Tons of perks & a great team environment.
Please no phone calls. Email resume only. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Job Type: Full-time
Application deadline: 2020-11-10
Expected start date: 2020-11-17
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $32.00-$36.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Metal Fabrication: 5 years (Required)