Bilton believes that our people are our strength; therefore, we reward outstanding performance and innovation. We provide equal opportunities for our people to achieve their career goals.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine requirements
- Complete Structural Welding (tanks, skids, trailers)
- Spooling/bench work (ladders, flanges, pipe)
- Follow weld procedures to ensure quality products
- Proficient with SMAW, GMAW, SAW, carbon and stainless steels in all positions
- Manual dexterity with ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Follow various company policies and procedures including adherence to high Safety standards
- Be willing to teach and mentor apprentices
- Work safely and observe all safety rules to provide a safe place for all employees
- Produce a quality product
- Meet schedule deadlines
- Complete all required paperwork
- Other duties, as advised by direct supervisor.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be an experienced Journeyman Welder
- CWB tickets
- Possess mechanical aptitude, with an eye for detail and a willingness to learn
- Punctual, and reliable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprint drawings
- Be familiar with the production & QC inspection process
- Skilled at using equipment such as – grinders and torches
- Responsible to wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Attention to detail
- Previous shop experience
- Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision
We provide competitive wages and benefits, hands-on training, and an opportunity to work on some of the most interesting projects and applications in the Oil and Gas industry. Providing ample opportunities for employees to achieve their career goals, we encourage you to come and be a part of the Bilton Team today!
Thank you to all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Temporary
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
- welding: 5 years (Required)
- Innisfail, AB (Preferred)