Atlantic Flushing and Testing Inc. is a turnkey service provider managing projects in the Marine, Industrial, Commercial and Offshore sectors in Atlantic Canada. The company specializes in mechanical and hydraulic troubleshooting, fabrication and welding of various piping systems, hydrostatic and nitrogen testing, cleaning and hydraulic flushing, structural fabrication, welding and machine shop services. Atlantic Flushing & Testing Inc. is currently recruiting for a certified Welder/Fitter.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Weld in 4 positions; flat, vertical, horizontal and overhead.
- CWB 47.1 and CWB 47.2 certificates. Additional certificates will be considered an asset.
- Read, interpret, plan and execute from drawings, blueprints, and procedures.
Candidates should have experience in Marine or Industrial settings at a Journeymen Level and demonstrate experience as a self-starter, capable of working independently or as part of a team. They are committed to performing quality work in a time sensitive environment. Candidates will be required to work indoors and outdoors, in inclement weather and support extended hours and overtime as business needs dictate.
All successful candidates must meet the following requirements as a condition of employment:
- Possess valid driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Qualify for Security Clearances (Reliability Status and Controlled Goods Program)
Rate of pay will be determined on skills and experience.
No telephone calls please. Only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Welding: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fitting: 5 years (Preferred)