Clearbrook Glass focuses on the fabrication and installation of storefront, curtain wall, entranceways, interior glass and large window replacement in the Fraser Valley and greater Vancouver areas. We are currently seeking an experienced Fabricator to oversee the production of aluminum window and door frames and coordinate the shop.
We want people who are:
– Determined to succeed and take ownership for results
– Learners who want to develop themselves
– Team players who can communicate effectively and solve challenges together
– Hard workers who enjoy being productive and getting things done
Our ideal candidate will:
– Have 3 or more years’ experience in the fabrication of curtain wall and store front systems and doors which may be combined with onsite installations
– Be able to organize and prepare supplies list for a variety of outgoing jobs, receive and inventory incoming materials and glass
– Organize and maintain our shop to high standards
– Have a good track record confirmed with references
– Medical & dental coverage
– Educational assistance
– Phone allowance
– A great work environment with quality people
Why Clearbrook Glass?
We are a smaller team of 25 people with some great expertise.
We are growing rapidly so there’s lots of opportunity in the future.
We care for staff and clients in a positive, supportive environment.
We are based in the Fraser Valley where housing is less expensive.
To learn more about us, visit our website at: http://commercial.clearbrookglass.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$38.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care