Now Hiring! Level 1 CWB Welding Inspector
Bunch is currently hiring a Level 1 Welding Inspector certified for work near Fort McMurray; the position will be a camp job with a 15/6 shift rotation.
– Develop and operate project-specific spreadsheets to automate workflow processes such as material procurement & receiving, tracking of NDE requirements & progress, as well as tracking and updating general project progression;
– Perform visual weld inspection on both process piping welds, as well as structural steel welds;
– Complete documentation of all visual inspections completed;
– Perform Root Cause Analysis of weld faults;
– Complete walk-downs of completed systems and work packages;
– Co-ordinate NDE activities;
– Witness and verify pressure-tests;
– Turnover completion.
Bunch offers competitive wages and benefit packages.
Please send all resumes with “Weld Inspector” as the subject line. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $40.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort McMurray, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)