As a Manufacturing Welder/ Fabricator at MGM Products Inc., you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and received training from industry experts! At the same time, you will have the opportunity to advance your career and contribute to our company’s tremendous success and unparalleled growth. Our products are made, by hand, from start to finish. We are looking for people with an eye for detail and quality minded.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Welding mainly 18, 16, 14 GA sheet metal in a production environment serving the HVAC industry. Occasional welding of thicker plate steels, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Fabricate new metal components in accordance with product data sheets and in compliance with all applicable standards of safety and performance.
- Repair metal components to restore full functionality and safety performance.
- Maintain tools and equipment to a professional standard. Keep workstation clean and orderly to retain a safe and operational work environment.
- Coordinate workflow with other members of the team and third-party agents.
- Execute welds in a professional manner, examine work pieces for defects, and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Work independently or with a small team of other welders to complete large and complex projects. Manage workflow, meet deadlines, and troubleshoot problems daily, in addition to fabrication duties.
- Employ physical strength and endurance to complete all welding tasks.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience welding thin gauge metals. HVAC industry experience is a plus.
- Displays good working knowledge of production welding environment.
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime and some Saturdays as required.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Shift: 1ST Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
About MGM Products, Inc.:
We are a small and growing manufacturer with 3 locations and approximately 100 employees. We specialize in HVAC metal fabrication.
MGM Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.