Are you ready to utilize your solid mechanical skills in an environment that appreciates, talent, teamwork and performance? If you have good mechanical skills and the ability to learn and grow, this is a great opportunity to join a very solid company that provides real growth opportunities. You will apply your skills in the areas of industrial and commercial steam and hot water generation equipment and systems including equipment such as boilers, burners, pumps, water treatment equipment, heat recover equipment, mechanical controls, etc.
The mechanic participates in our team of highly qualified technicians and mechanics. Typical daily responsibilities will include mechanical maintenance, repair and preventative maintenance duties as well as occasional emergency service support when needed. As part of our team, you will work providing solutions to clients such as hospitals, schools, pharmaceutical manufacturers, institutional facilities and manufacturers of all types.
You will be provided a company vehicle, cell phone and larger tooling kit to work as part of our service team. An excellent pay and benefits package is included as is and additional technical training.
High school graduate or equivalent. Trade school or US Military training is a definite plus.
Qualifications: We are looking for a certified welder with AT LEAST one year of pressure vessel repairs on boilers
· Excellent mechanical aptitude with the ability to identify and effectively utilize the proper parts, materials and tools needed for assigned tasks
· Ability to perform work safety adhering to all safety rules and regulations
· Pipe fitting, welding and electrical experience a definite plus
· Ability to comprehend blue prints, schematics, operating and maintenance manuals
· Excellent communication skills, keeping teams informed of progress and job status
· Ability to speak, read, write, and comprehend English
· Must be able to bend, reach and squat, lift/push/pull 50-75 lbs
· Ability to utilize basic functionality of personal computer or tablet
· Ability to work overtime and weekends if needed.
· Willingness to travel around the Baltimore/Washington DC/Virginia and surrounding areas on a day-to-day basis
· A good driving record and ability to pass a background check is necessary
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 – $44.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Welding: 2 years (Preferred)
- Certified Welder: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Pressure Vessel/ Boiler Welding Certification (Preferred)
- Have you completed a welding course or training program?
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible