We are a High volume diesel repair shop in Langley and are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team. We are a well-established company and a proud leader in the Diesel truck repair industry. Our growing team is looking to add a Diesel Mechanic-Fabricator to the ranks.
You will have the opportunity to work with and get to know Light Duty diesel vehicles. Building and installation of custom 4-wheel drive suspension systems, as well as general fabrication tasks for repair of diesel vehicles would be the primary focus. Servicing of the exhaust and intake systems would also be required tasks. Other duties related to the powertrain/transmission can be learned about on the job, and put into use in the future.
A successful candidate will have experience with welding and general fabrication as well as assembling/disassembling suspensions of vehicles. Welding will be a key skill. Please note this is not an apprentice position. For the right candidate there is opportunity for growth within the company.
· General mechanic duties
· General diesel repair and service
· Organization of workspace and parts
· Communication of job requirements to parts/service
· Installation and Fabrication of 4×4 Kits
· Fabrication of shop tools and custom components
· Welding and repair of exhaust/intake systems
· Must be punctual, self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team
· Ability to handle a fast paced work environment
· Organizational skills
· Thinking ahead to make appropriate decisions
· Willingness to follow set procedures and guidelines
· Possess a valid driver’s license and provide a satisfactory driver’s abstract upon request
· Previous fabrication experience an asset
· Mechanic experience, especially suspension related
If you are a reliable and motivated individual, reply to this posting via email. Only those being considered will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care