Metal Fabrication Helper
About Columbia Glazing Systems:
Columbia Glazing Systems Inc. is a leading Canadian manufacturer of architectural glazing systems for the commercial building industry. Our landmark construction projects include: Airports, Hospitals, Institutional Buildings, Office Towers, Hotels, Shopping Malls and Custom Homes. We offer a complete portfolio of glazing solutions including: Unitized and site glazed curtain wall, entrances and storefronts, specialty glass walls, windows and doors, skylights and canopies, Interior glazing and custom sunshades.
Columbia Glazing Systems is currently looking for production workers to join our team.
– Assist in fabrication of windows, curtain wall, doors and skylights
– Shop floor duties
– Usage of small power tools, such as screw guns and drills
– Regular attendance
– Experience with the fabrication of aluminum and/or steel is an asset
– Ability to lift up to 75 lbs on a regular basis
– Working hours: 6:30am to 3:00pm
– Need car
– Training will be provided
– Previous metal fabricating/glazing experience an asset
We are looking for self motivated individuals who are keen to become part of a dynamic work environment. If you are interested please respond with your resume.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. We thank you for your interest in Columbia Glazing Systems. For more information please visit our website www.columbiaglazingsystems.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Shop Floor: 1 year (Preferred)