Marcon Metalfab (www.marconmetalfab.com) is growing and hiring an Experienced Metal Fabricator (Weekend Shift) to join our growing and dynamic team, based out of Delta’s Tilbury Park.
- WEEKEND SHIFT: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 12 hour shifts, from 5:15 am to 5:45 pm
(A weekend premium of 4 hours is paid for completing an entire scheduled shift for the week)
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience.
- Health, dental and vision benefits.
- Boot Allowance.
- Group RRSP plan.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Opportunities for training and advancement within the company.
- Plan and prepare jobs, create layouts.
- Read, analyze and interpret shop drawings.
- Fabricate and assemble components.
- Safely rig components for lifting.
- 5 years of experience working in a steel manufacturing environment.
- Experience with fitting structural steel, plate work, and custom fabrications.
- Experience with steel fabrication techniques, steel grades, and shapes.
While we sincerely appreciate all applicants, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Marcon Metalfab:
For over 30 years, Marcon Metalfab has been Western Canada’s partner of choice for custom–fabricated steel and rubber products for the transportation, building construction, utilities and other industries.Equipped with leading manufacturing technologies that allow for efficient handling and processing of materials, our facility can support even the largest fabrication projects.Coupled with an unconditional commitment to providing expert customer service and a rigorous quality management system, we consistently deliver quality products within tight timeframes at prices that are competitive within any industry