-Are you Looking for an opportunity to join a highly motivated, value driven team?
-Do you enjoy working with your hands?
-Do you want to enhance your skills and knowledge to become stronger and more confident in your field. You can through a job at IMS, we continuously work towards a sustainable future that drives innovation through using the Industries best practices and technology?
-If so … IMS may be the place for you.! We are a team of dedicated and passionate people, each of our employees bring their best every day. We are looking for experienced Fabricator/Welder to join our growing team, we look forward to hearing from you.
· A Team is not as much about a group of people that work together, but more about a group of people that collaborate and trust each other.
At IMS we are committed to ……
Right Solutions ,For the Right Application, At the Right Time.
Technical Specializations and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years prior experience (Red Seal preferred), CWB welding ticket
- Experience working and manufacturing for Industrial & heavy-duty equipment.
- Understand, read and work off blueprints and schematics
- Experience with GMAW, SMAW, FCAW in all positions for different materials and thicknesses.
- Experience with Hard facing welding like Injected carbide.
- Skilled with an oxyfuel torch, gouger
- Experience with metal fab machines/Press Brake/Iron Worker/Radial Drill
- Proficient with common hand/power/pneumatic tools
- Competently operate hoist & lifting devices, such as cranes and forklifts
Other Specializations and Skills:
- Efficient and attentive to details, carry out instructions
- Ability to work on-site & in shop
· Familiar with measuring devices and instruments
· Independent & hard working
- Must be able to maintain a safe and organized work environment including orders and paperwork
- Safety oriented
- Self-motivated, team oriented
- Willing to learn new things
- Polite and respectful
- Have good written and oral communication skills (English)
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb ladders.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 to 50 lbs.
- Occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 lbs with assistance.
- Ability to kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, and reach above and below waist.
- Ability to wear fully fitted respirator when required*
Any additional skills will be considered as an asset:
Millwright, Machinist, Mechanical Maintenance work on Industrial equipment including.
Expected start date: 2021-06-04
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
At IMS we follow all Covid-19 guidelines