Dovetail Custom Wood & Metal, is currently looking for several well rounded metal shop fabricators who possess the ability to competently read and interpret drawings. We are a team-oriented organization that specializes in high end commercial construction. We build metal doors, window systems, casework accessories, and fine architectural assemblies. Candidates need to be familiar with commercial construction rules and regulations for those times when we are installing our work on site. We offer competitive pay, insurance, and vacation benefits. Qualified candidates are requested to forward their resume for further consideration.
- Minimum of 3-5 years architectural welding experience preferred
- Working knowledge of all Welding Processes. Strong in TIG and MIG needed
- Strong skills fabricating and finishing stainless a plus
- High attention to detail.
- Must be able to own your projects and work thru problems promptly.
- Ideal candidates will be able to self-manage as well as manage others.
- Must be able to get to work on time!
- Must have a strong work ethic and a good attitude.
- Must be able to read and build from prints and shop drawing
- 3G & 4G Fcaw & Smaw preferred but not required
- Ability to work out of town when needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Metal Fabrication: 2 years (Preferred)
- 3G or 4G (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma