At Flynn Group of Companies, we strive to deliver excellence, growth and innovative solutions in every aspect of our business. For over 30 years, we have enjoyed continuous success by providing high quality contracting services aimed to meet the diverse needs of our customers. Flynn Group of Companies takes pride in providing the best for our people, so it would only seem natural that we’d hire people with the drive to grow and excel, that enables them to be recognized as leaders in the industry! At Flynn, we recognize that our people are the greatest asset, and we provide our employees with the opportunity to take their career further.
Why work for Flynn Manufacturing?
- Advancement within the company
- Paid Weekly- Direct Deposit
- Day Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
- Overtime available as required
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 6 months
- Company Registered Retirement Savings Plan.
- Perform assembly functions in building of architectural panels
- Work closely and cooperatively with small teams to produce consistent products daily.
- Read drawings and measurements
- Operate pneumatic tools
- Manipulate sheet metal
- Work on an assembly line
- Practice safe working methods.
- Contribute to keeping the work area clean and organized.
- Other warehouse and/or installation duties/tasks as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to Read a Tape Measure
- Brake Press Operator experience (1 year preferred)
- Ability to work independently
- Detail Oriented
- Can stand for 8 hours a day
- Has worked with various hand tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can interpret drawings, calculate angles, measure and mark up material
- Has 1 year of Manufacturing Experience (preferred)
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so. We understand the importance of and prioritize the growth of our people too, offering many learning & development and career opportunities.
To apply to any of our current roles, please visit https://jobs.flynncompanies.com.
For more information about the Flynn Family, Flynn University and career opportunities, please visit www.flynncompanies.com.
At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.