Job Description: Aluminum Welders
Fitting and welding of aluminum parts using a MIG welding process including fixture set up, interpretation of assembly drawings and diagrams, fitment, alignment and inspection of the assembled parts.
- MIG welding and final assembly of aluminum components.
- Cleaning and repairing welds as needed.
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Maintains a high attention to detail and focus on the given task
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- One year experience in AL MIG welding or the successful completion of training.
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- Ability to periodically lift items up to 60 pounds without assistance
- Ability to identify materials by size and use measuring devices such as measuring tape and a square.
- Must be “quality conscience” and customer focused. Welds and assemblies must conform to internal and external welding specifications.
- Ability to follow instructions given both verbally and in written form
- Must be reliable and work together as a team of welders supporting a common goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
- Follows established safety practices including OSHA standards applicable to the job.
Winholt Equipment is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary (and bonus structure) with great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid time off and wellness programs available. T
Apply in-person at:
1169 N Great Southwest Parkway
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Monday – Friday 9am-1pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- MIG Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)