Welder – TIG/MIG Aluminum
Our company manufactures a water well crane from the ground up. We are a fast growing company in need of a self starter with lots of initiative who is wanting to grow with us.
Looking for a MIG/TIG Aluminum welder. At least 3 -5 years experience.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Must pass pre-employment drug screen, background check and work authorization.
Full Job Description
Job Description: Aluminum Welder
Fitting and welding of aluminum parts using a MIG/TIG welding process including fixture set up, interpretation of assembly drawings and diagrams, fit, alignment and inspection of the assembled parts.
- MIG/TIG welding and final assembly of aluminum parts/components.
- Cleaning and repairing welds as needed.
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
- Keep work area clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Maintains a high attention to detail and focus on the given task.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 3-5 years’ experience in TIG, MIG, Aluminum Welding or Aluminum Certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements.
- Ability to periodically lift items up to 60 pounds without assistance.
- Utilize bracing and measurement tools such as tape measure, calipers, squares, and straightedges to lay out and assemble aluminum parts for welding.
- Must be “quality conscience” and customer focused. Welds and assemblies must conform to internal welding specifications and pass pressure testing.
- Ability to follow instructions both verbally and written.
- Must be reliable and work with a team of welders supporting a common goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
- Follows established safety practices including OSHA standards applicable to the job.
- Manual Dexterity and ability to perform repetitive activity for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Experience operating a forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment and tools.
- Must be able to complete an Aluminum Weld Test on site.
- Must comply with and meet all pre-employment requisites, including but not limited to criminal background check prior to start date, and pre-employment and random drug testing in accordance with Company policy for the duration of employment.
Work hours: 4 10’s: Monday-Thursday—6am – 4:30pm
Some overtime Friday/Saturday’s
Hourly rate will be based skill level and experience.
Related keywords: welder, welding, tig welder, mig welder
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Haslet, TX 76052 (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Aluminum Welding: 3 years (Required)
- MIG/TIG Welding: 3 years (Required)
- Aluminum Welding Certification (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place