oin a winning team …Since 1970 Tentnology, a rapidly growing manufacturing company based in Surrey, BC. Help build some of the most spectacular structures in the world! If you thrive on challenges, growth, leadership and attention to detail – become a Tentnologist!
We are seeking a MIG Steel Welder for a temporary full-time position.
– MIG welding with experience on galvanized materials (current or prior CWB W47.1 certificate or comparable required)
– Jig design and fabrication
– Measuring and calibration of equipment
– Read and interpret blueprints and drawings
– Understand written instructions
– Welding, fabricating, jigging
– Team leader
Hourly, pending on experience
Please submit resume and cover letter with confidence and reference to or subject line as: MIG Steel Welder
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $35,000.00-$83,220.00 per year
- MIG Welding: 1 year (Preferred)