Starting wage is $24.00/hour, $25.25/hour after 3 months. Day shift only. 42 hours per week.
The $25.25/hour wage if good attendance & attitude, target time achievement, and general improvement. Performance will be reviewed at 3 months & 12 months. Extra time may be posted for Fridays, from 6:30 am-12 pm with 1 week of notice or more. Generally, we do not operate shop on Friday’s.
We are currently seeking full-time Aluminum Welders for our day shift only.
Our high-quality Iconic branded products are manufactured in Cambridge just off Hwy 401 and distributed across North America.
– We offer a 4-day standard work week (Monday-Thursday)
– Starting at $24.00/hr. + $1.25/hr. after 3 months & full benefits
– 100% Company paid family benefits
Duties and Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- All position welding of aluminum (1/8″)
- Assembly/fitting Qualifications
- 3 or more years experience in MIG welding
- Constant attention to quality and detail
- Team player interested in contributing to and helping to foster a positive, productive environment
- Committed to being at work, every day and on time
- Willing to work overtime when required.
This is a permanent full-time position. Candidates must have reliable transportation and hold a valid driver’s license. The interview process includes a phone interview, in-person interview and a weld test.
We are growing and have potential opportunities for TIG weld training, cross training in all facets of fabrication, and advancement.
Check us out here: www.iconicmetalgear.com
We thank all candidates for your interest. Those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.25 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $24.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Phone interviews required prior to booking weld test in our facility. We have a pre-approval screening process to complete before coming on-site for the test. Masks are required, and all other PPE where applicable.
- MIG: 2 years (Preferred)
- Welding: 3 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place