Mig & Tig Welder | KANSAS
Must be willing to relocate!!!!
$18-$20 p/h, based on weld test skill
M-F, 6am-2:30pm (NOW OT working 6am-4:30pm for 5 days and some Saturday mornings.
Shift #2: Sunday-Thursday, 7:30pm-6am, also Friday night
The welder will use welding techniques to build Stainless Steel food processing machinery, and use their knowledge of machines and tools, including designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. The welder will use their knowledge of design techniques and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models. Will use mathematics to solve problems pertaining to welding functions. The welder will manage how much time is used on a project. The welder will perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed. Will also convey information effectively so that the job can be completed in the appropriate manner. The welder will observe, receive, and otherwise obtain information from all relevant sources before starting a project.
- High School Diploma / Equivalency
- 3-5 years’ experience Blue Print Reading. Must have 3-5 years’ experience with gas metal arc welding (GMAW)
- gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW).
- Gas metal arc welding (GMAW)Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW)Blue Print Reading Learns quickly when facing new problems; open to change; strives for continuous improvement of self and processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information and ideas.
- Travel not usually required but may on occasion.
- Must have flexible schedule including some weekends.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, kneel and crawl. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
- Work environment includes manufacturing. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
- Must satisfactorily pass weld test, background and reference checks and post-offer drug screen and agility test prior to employment.
- Currently hiring for day and night shifts. Must be able to work overtime including some Saturdays depending on workload.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- MIG: 3 years (Required)
- TIG Welding: 3 years (Required)