1st and 2nd shift MIG and TIG Welders
An established manufacturer in the Cary area is looking for welders. 1st and 2nd shift, direct hire, opportunities available.
- Welder will be reading and following blueprints.
- Welder will be performing MIG and TIG welding on stainless steel.
- Must have 2+ years MIG and TIG welding experience.
- Experience welding on stainless steel required!.
- Must be comfortable reading and following blueprints, taking measurements, etc.
- Will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required. Welding Certification a plus.
2nd and 3rd Shift Press Brake Operator
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a client of ours in the Raleigh area to recruit for 2nd and 3rd Shift Press Brake Operators. These are direct hire opportunities.
- Set up and operate press brake equipment
- Troubleshoot machines
- Follow blueprints and other drawings
- Perform any visual inspections of finished product
- Utilize hand and power tools as needed
- Must have 2+ years press brake experience
- Must be comfortable using calipers, tape measure, and work instructions
- Experience reading and following blueprints is required
- Must be comfortable lifting 50+ lbs continuously
- Will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- High school diploma required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- MIG and TIG Welding: 2 years (Preferred)
- Press Brake Operator: 4 years (Preferred)