NOW HIRING: MIG TIG Welders, Welding Manufacturing & Fabrication
Do you have a passion for powersports? Do pictures of ATV’s and UTV’s with giant mud tires and crazy sound systems appear in your social media? If you are interested in joining a company where your experience in powersports and off-roading will give you a life-long career with benefits and growth potential, then look no further than High Lifter a leader in after-market accessories for ATVs and UTVs.
High Lifter Team Members work hard but enjoy a fun and relaxed place to work. We count on them to demonstrate values of integrity, caring, ethics and fairness in our business.
In addition to a great company culture and safe working environment full-time High Lifter team members also enjoy:
- · Medical, Dental, and Vision Competitive Wage Rate
- · Corporate Discounts Wellness Programs
- · Paid Holidays & Vacation Generous 401K Plan
- Must be able to do steel fabrication work such as sawing, torch cutting, layout work, drilling, bending, coping and work to general machining tolerances.
- Must know how to read calipers and other measuring tools.
- Must be able to stand 100% of scheduled shift. Lifting, pushing, prying, and dragging heavy materials up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials.
- Position requires manual dexterity, arm-handed steadiness and a safety-minded individual
- Must be able to work in an open manufacturing environment exposed to extreme temperatures.
- Must be able to plans work activities and use time efficiently.
- Must be consistently at work and on time, follow instructions, respond to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Must actively promote and personally observe all safety and security procedures and use equipment and materials properly.
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or GED;
3 years of verified welding experience; and/or any combination of welding schooling and work experience.
Onsite applications are accepted at High Lifter Products 780 Professional Drive North Shreveport, LA 71105 from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Monday – Friday.
Qualified candidates will be required to complete and successfully pass a welding test.
Pre-Employment background and drug screens & proof of employment eligibility are required for any position offered. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Follow us on:
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Welding: 2 years (Preferred)
- TIG Welding: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Shreveport, LA 71115 (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible