MIG welding kit car chassis and components. Must be high quality welds that are structurally sound and good looking because the welds are visible when the kit car is assembled.
You will need to identify pre-cut tubes, place them accurately into our jigs and fixtures, weld and inspect. You need to be able to use a tape measure.
Other tasks you might spend time doing at the shop: notching and bending tubes, helping to assemble/pack crates for shipping, cleaning.
When you come to meet us be prepared to do some test welds.
We are looking for a very professional and mature person. You need to arrive on time, ready to work, Monday through Friday 8-5.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We’re a small team and we are taking Covid seriously. When you’re welding and working alone in your own station you won’t need to wear a face mask but when you are around other guys you’ll need to wear a mask.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Welding: 5 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place