Hog Slat, Inc. is seeking a professional with expertise MIG welding of steel products to join the Welding team in our Manufacturing Department in Newton Grove, NC. We’re looking for welders who not only take pride in the quality of their welds but also enjoy and thrive in the fast-paced environment of a production welding shop.
Hog Slat, Inc. is the world’s largest provider of production solutions for today’s poultry and hog producers. The Welding department works within our Steel Equipment Fabrication Plant to produce penning and feeding equipment for modern hog farming operations world-wide. As a MIG Welder, your primary responsibility will be to fabricate, assemble, and weld structural metal products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as business conditions change.
- Position, align, fit and weld together parts
- Verify conformance of work piece to specifications
- Adhere to all safety procedures
The IDEAL CANDIDATE will have the following experience/educational background:
- We’re seeking candidates with at least two years of MIG Welding experience
- Experience in working in a high volume manufacturing facility required
- Stable work history required
- Satisfactory reference check, drug screening and criminal background check required
?Hog Slat Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age disability, veteran status or any other reason prohibited under Federal State or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.