MILLWRIGHT VACANCY – DURBAN, KZN
CLOSING: 11 SEPT 2020
Maintain all electrical and Mechanical systems at the plant is in a working, safe and reliable condition. To ensure that accurate measurements are achieved on all instrumentation. To maintain all control systems programs and hardware in a reliable and acceptable condition. To make sure that maintenance adhere to legislation
NOTE: We are NOT looking for a Welder. – we are looking for a MILLWRIGHT with weld experience.
Trade tested Millwright with 3-4 years POST TRADE experience
- Qualified Millwright with strong mechanical background.
- Valid driver’s License
Knowledge and Know-how specific to the job
- Installation maintenance and repairs.
- Cryogenic pump equipment and applications
- Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Welding/silver soldering etc.
- Legislation related to the gas/cryogenic industry.
- Construction of electrical systems i.e. panels.
- Flameproof installations/Hazardous locations.
Call Deon on 0741698060 / 0314661572
Expected Start Date: 2020/11/02
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- POST trade: 3 years (Required)
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal (Preferred)
- SA driver’s license (Required)