George A Wright & Son is a family-owned and operated company that has been building a tradition of quality and customer service in the food, pharmaceutical and consumer goods manufacturing industries since 1894. With its focus on providing reliable, on-time and on-budget solutions to its clients industrial manufacturing needs, George A Wright & Son designs, manufactures, installs, distributes and services an extensive product line of highly reliable conveyors and manufacturing equipment used in the leading facilities throughout the GTA. Our customers receive a superior experience through direct relationships with George A Wright & Son support people, and through its services provided directly in our customers facilities. George A Wright is continually striving to make our customers manufacturing facilities safer and more productive. Please visit our website for more information about our company. www.gawto.com
George A Wright & Son offers a career with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, a continual focus on training and skills development, and a financially sound, in-demand company in a growing industry. We are currently looking to add to our team of highly skilled Millwrights and Tig Welders
- *Working in our clients’ manufacturing sites fabricating, installing, removing, and servicing a variety of conveying and automation equipment.
- *Working as part of a team of committed professionals.
- *Ensure that Good Manufacturing Practices are adhered to at all times.
- *Providing your own transportation to sites around the GTA.
- *Providing and maintaining your own personal hand-tools.
- *Interpreting blueprints
- *Looking for ways to complete the jobs in a more efficient manner.
- *Providing high quality service to internal and external customers.
- *At all times adhering to company health and safety, human resources, and accounting policies, procedures and programs.
- *Must have a commitment to safety.
- *Ontario Industrial Millwright Certification preferred.
- *Proven mechanical background with 2-5 years experience in related industries.
- *Experience working as part of a team. Military background an asset.
- *Strong decision making skills.
- *CWB tickets an asset.
- *Prior experience in Stainless Steel fabrication and Tig welding, an asset.
- *Solid communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
We appreciate your interest and thank you for applying by emailed resume.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- TIG Welding: 3 years (Preferred)