Job Title: NICET Fire Sprinkler Technician
- Interpret and apply applicable Codes and Standards including IBC, IFC, and NFPA 13, 20, 22, and 24
- Perform hydraulic calculations using computer software and manually
- Prepare fire sprinkler system layout, design fire pump system, and related specifications
- Prepare stock listing, cost estimates, product data sheets, and installation requirements
- Prepare as-built drawings
- Comply with all client and Federal safety policies
- Visit construction sites or frequent travel with overnight stay
- Inspect new or existing installations, prepare reports, and make recommendations
- Minimum NICET Level III Certification in Water-Based Fire Protection Systems Layout
- 5+ years of design experience in Fire Sprinkler Systems layout, design, and hydraulic calculations
- Must be able to complete design projects start to finish, while working independently
- Project management experience: able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, follow written and oral instructions, show attention to detail and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Experience with, working knowledge of, REVIT, AutoCAD, BIM, AutoSPRINK, HASS, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve basic math problems including geometry and algebra.
- Ability to complete site surveys and identify code issues and find solutions.
- Work in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment
- Must be able to obtain Governmental clearances
- Experience with NFPA 11, 15, 16, and 750
- Field experience in fire sprinkler pipefitting and installation.
- Project management
- College Degree
- Qualified candidate will have the ability to work from any one of our clients’ US offices.
- Virtual – Subject to evaluation and management approval
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call