Offshore Pipeline Welder
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics.
- Determining the required tools, materials and welding methods.
- Assembling, installing and repairing pipe components and systems according to specifications.
- Inspecting materials, equipment, and tools.
- Maintaining supplies, equipment, and tools.
- Preparing working materials by clamping, cutting or applying chemical solutions to piping.
- Examining completed welds to ensure they are free of defects, smooth, and functional.
- Observing safety regulations.
Minimum 3 years experience working offshore
Minimum 5 years experience pipeline welding
Working knowledge of AWS, API, ANSI and ASME codes and standards
Knowledge and experience with welding equipment and processes
Excellent technical skills and the ability to interpret drawings
Good communication skills
Must be able to pass a drug test and physical
Must be able to pass 1104 and B31.3 code welding test