Oil and Gas Recruiting Agency is hiring a full time Payroll Accounting Assistant to support our Payroll Department as well miscellaneous administrative office task.
JOB PURPOSE/ SUMMARY
Responsible for providing support to Payroll and Accounts Payable/ Receivable departments.
DUTIE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support weekly payroll/ timesheet entry
Maintain attendance and payroll records.
Answer, screen, and transfer incoming phone calls
This job includes but is not limited to, filing, data entry, and answering/transferring calls.
Perform other related duties assigned
Communicate with potential candidates/ employees
Enter employee status changes including pay, and/ or benefits, change of address, department transfers, record changes on all employee status as necessary
Can perform background checks/ drug screening on new hires
Assist Accounting department as needed
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- High school diploma required and Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Phone etiquette
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Sense of urgency to complete tasks and meet deadlines; self-directed.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Computer literate
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Attendance and punctuality is a must
- Ability to multitask
- Must be willing to take Excel Assessment or show Excel Certificate/Scores.
- Must pass drug screen and background check
Pay: (depending on experience). 1 hour for lunch paid, M – F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Benefits: 75% company paid health insurance – employee only, 401k (non-matching), Dental & Vision – employee option, sick leave 6 days accrued annually, Vacation (1 week after first 12 months & 2 weeks after 24 months), Personal Days (5 days accrued annually), 9 paid holidays.
Accounts Payable Communication Computer Literacy Confidentiality Coordinating Data Entry
Apply to this job.
Think you’re the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.