This position will report to the Office Manager and will work from their office in Vaughan, Ontario.
· Ensuring the smooth and efficient day-to-day operations of the office and warehouse
· Process online, phone, email and sales personnel orders
· Generate order acknowledgements and packing lists
· Process returns, update stock levels and generate list of low stock items
· Assist with shipping, receiving, warehouse/showroom layout and labelling
· Maintain sampling, business supplies and customer request lists
· Support sales personnel and generate customer statements
· Assist Walk-in customers and operate POS checkout
· Assist with preparation of invoices, quotations, checks and envelopes
· Support brochure designing and social media marketing
Qualifications and Requirements:
· 1-2 years related experience
· High School Diploma
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Strong communication skills – listening, understanding and responding
· Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Experience with Inventory control Software – Preferred
· Customer service orientation – professional and responsive
· Commitment to continuous improvement
· Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team
· Integrity – ability to safeguard all confidential information
If you are interested please email your coverletter and resume.
Please be advised that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity.
While performing duties of this job, the Colleague will regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and use Pallet truck. Colleague will frequently lift, sort, carry, and place merchandise and supplies of varying sizes weighing up to 20 kg without assistance. Work requires climbing up and down ladders.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you currently reside in Ontario?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (required)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Canadian work: 1 year (preferred)