Are you looking to build your career path in Welding even further? Would you like weekly pay, Monday through Thursday schedule? Currently Belltec Industries, Inc. is looking for an individual with welding experience for our Belton, TX. Belltec is expanding in business and looking for someone who is ready to grow with our company.
BELLTEC has been in business for over 30+ years and dedicated to their employees by created a family orientated environment.
Located in Belton, Texas, Belltec Industries has been designing, patenting and producing the world’s most efficient drilling equipment for more than two decades. Whether you’re drilling through concrete, rock, shale, or compacted soil, Belltec has a solution that will exceed your expectations. And with multiple configurations, Belltec Auger Drives are sure to fit your drilling needs.
With the uncompromising goal of complete customer satisfaction, our products and our company succeed in the most challenging environments.
SUMMARY: Capability to perform a variety of welding functions. The individual should be familiar with and capable of using various types of welding equipment primarily MIG. A welder is also required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as supervision deems necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: A welding test is required to be performed for this position.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and machine drawings to determine specific welding requirements.
- Connects cables from welding unit to obtain amperage, voltage, slope, and pulse, as specified by engineer.
- Manually guides electrode or gun along weld line, maintaining length of arc and speed of movement to form specified depth of fusion and bead, as judged from color of metal, sound of weld, and size of molten puddle.
- Welds in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions.
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications.
- Repairs broken or cracked parts and fills holes.
- Positions and clamps workpieces together or assembles them in jig or fixtures.
- Selects torch, torch tip, filler ford and flux, according to welding chart specifications or type and thickness of material.
- Tacks assemblies together.
- Chips off excess weld, slag, and spatter.
- Cleans or de-greases parts.
- Performs all necessary maintenance and repair on all equipment used in welding.
- Be able to move parts in and move finished product out of welding area.
EDUCATION (OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE): Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred but not required.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS: The ability to complete forklift training and receive required certification.
- Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure manuals.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to fractional equivalents.
- Ability to use weld fillet gauges to ensure proper weld size and interpret tolerances.
- Must be able to identify and measure material.
- Stand-continuously (8-10 hours)
- Lift waist level-up to 50 lbs. Heavier items are moved with a hoist
- Balance-frequently (walking or standing around welding equipment, machines and components)
- Manual dexterity-rarely (writing, handling small items)
- Firm grasp-continuously (handling equipment and components, holding gun all shift with dominant hand)
- Foot pedal operation-occasionally (to operate tig welding unit)
- May be inside 95% of day, outside 5% of day to get material or place finished product outside, temperature exposure may be 70-100 degrees inside.
Moving objects-moderate (forklifts, carts)
- Noise level-moderate (equipment)
- Vibration-moderate (equipment, tools)
- Air pollution-moderate (dust, welding smoke)
VISION AND HEARING REQUIRED:
- Near vision and depth perception-significant
PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: welding helmet when welding, eye protection, safety shoes, protective clothing, and ear plugs.
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM JOB:
Mig welder, cutting torch, hand grinders, hand tools, measuring tools, overhead hoist,
You are welcome to submit your resume through Indeed or apply in person at 2057 Commerce St. Belton, TX 76513
Benefits: Weekly Pay, Health, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits, including Life Insurance. Benefits are effective after 60 days of employment.
SIMPLE IRA available after 1 year of employment.
BELLTEC Industries, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. BELLTEC is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination.
All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws.
BELLTEC Industries, Inc., maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing where permitted by law.
BELLTEC Industries, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
Currently we do have a standard process in place to assist in protecting our employees.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Belton, TX 76513: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Welding: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location