Location: Multimatic Niche Vehicles NA, Markham, Ontario, Canada
Posted: July 1st, 2020
Multimatic Niche Vehicles North America is seeking a number of Performance Car Fabricators to work in our Composite Department fabricating and assembling the Ford GT. Reporting to a Senior Composite Technician, candidates will be responsible for construction of Ford GT chassis and body.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who desires hands-on experience with high performance vehicles, advanced composites, the latest in automotive technology, and has a passionate interest in automobiles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be organized and work in a safe manner, following all safety procedures in an automotive assembly environment
- Building sub-assemblies following supplied manuals
- Structural bonding of major composite components
- Meticulously following build manuals and quality control processes
- Fitting and assembly of carbon fiber components to tight tolerances
- Identifying quality issues as they arise
- Problem solving, as necessary
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment and providing positive feedback
- Adhering to our set production work hours (Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 4:30pm)
- Adhering to Multimatic’s quality-focused attitude and work culture
Training is provided as required.
Education and Experience:
- Comfortable and competent using common hand and power tools
- Able to read and interpret workshop manuals
- Able to work with minimal supervision and instruction
- Experience in composite material construction is an asset
- Experience in light fabrication is an asset
- Experience in manufacturing environments in an asset
- Basic computer skills are required, familiarity with Microsoft Office is an asset