Staffing Network is currently hiring a Pipe Welder for our client located in Tampa! in the role of welder you would be responsible for the following:
- Weld and fabricate steel pipe and fittings in accordance with customer and company codes and regulations.
- Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times ensuring quality customer service.
- Abide by all policies, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures.
- Support corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company.
- Work overtime as needed
Hours: 7:00am to 3:30pm should be available to work overtime as needed, including Saturday’s.
Position requires criminal background check and Drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Welding: 1 year (Required)
- Pipe Threading- Grove: 1 year (Preferred)