This job description is not intended to include an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
– Candidates must pass 2″ S80 6G GTAW test and 6″ S80 6G SMAW test
– Read and understand blueprints and shop drawings
– Must be able to calculate cut lengths, take outs, etc to ensure final product is according to specifications
– Understand how to set up your equipment according to the required welding process
– Have a working knowledge of different welding processes
– Must be able to operate tools such as grinders, torch, beveling machine, plasma cutter, etc.
Candidates will be required to take welding tests as part of the interview process.
Job Type: Full-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time: