Project Duration: Permanent
Project Location: Bonnyville Alberta
Shift: Day – 5/2 Rotation
Charter Flights: Drive in/Drive out daily
Living out Allowance of and Travel Allowance available for this position!
Jardeg is recruiting a Pipefitter Journeyperson to join the team supporting the Bonnyville Fabrication Shop on site in Bonnyville, Alberta. This position is for an immediate start for 5 days on, 2 days off, 48 hours per week.
Jardeg has quietly existed as the construction industry’s best-kept secret for over 15 years. We’re the pros backing an elite group of companies who execute Graham’s large, complex construction and maintenance projects. With a significant presence in the Industrial Maintenance and Turnaround sectors, we’re the largest recruiter of skilled trades in Canada.
- Knowledge of functional operation of various piping system components by measuring, cutting, threading, grooving and bending of pipes, valves and fittings.
- Layout, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair piping systems which are pressurized or carry water, steam, chemicals or fuel used in heating, cooling, lubricating and other processes.
- Hydrotest and install fabricated pipe spools within structural steel modular assemblies, adding designed supports as required.
- Check for system leaks and troubleshoot fitting errors.
- Maintain all tools, work area and equipment.
- Interpret client and company supplied construction fabrication drawings and specifications.
- Red-line update drawings to an as-built condition.
- Follow various Corporate and Client policies & procedures including adherence to requirements of ISO 9001-2000.
- Journeyperson Certification or Interprovincial Red Seal.
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS 09 or CSTS 2020).
- WHMIS 2015.
Job Type: Full-time
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Journeyperson Certification (required)