Pipe Fitter Responsibilities:
- Inspecting the workplace, clearing obstructions, and preparing materials and equipment.
- Studying blueprints and planning pipe systems and related equipment installations.
- Using a variety of tools to modify pipes to specifications.
- Measuring and marking pipes
- Assembling and welding pipe components and systems.
- Securing pipes to walls and fixtures with brackets, clamps, and welding equipment
- Repairing and maintaining pipe systems, supports, and related equipment.
- Complying with relevant codes and regulatory standards.
- Pipe Fitter Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Pipe Fitter.
- Excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Good communication and managerial skills.
- Physical dexterity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $29.24 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Shallotte, NC 28470: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Programmable logic controllers: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location