PIPEFITTER / WELDER – TRAVEL POSITION
Complete Automation develops state of the art paint and fluid delivery systems. We are hiring experienced pipe welders and pipefitters for the installation of our systems at our customer locations throughout the U.S.
Travel Requirement: This position requires 95% travel for approximately 6 weeks, then home for 4-5 days. Pay rate depends on experience and ranges from $18 – $35 per hour. Lodging is covered.
Welders and Pipefitters
· Weld stainless steel tanks, tubing, pipes, and spools with appropriate equipment and processes as specified by layout, weld diagram, blueprint, and weld procedure or work order.
· Remove SS tank welding, weld thin wall SS tubing (3/8” to 4”), welding schedule 10, 40 and 160 pipe (3/4” to 3”) – stainless steel and carbon steel
· Lay out and plan for the installation of pipe, supports, and related equipment.
· Measure SS tubing, bend, mark, cut, thread, fit, prepare, and install pipe.
· Must be able to read and interpret drawings.
· Responsible for observing and complying with all safely
· Maintain a neat, clean, and efficient work area.
· Other duties as needed.
· This position requires travel 95% of the time.
· Minimum 2 years of experience.
Complete Automation Offers:
· Excellent pay (pay is commensurate with skill set, experience and/or weld test results).
· Medical benefits: Eligible the first of the month following 60 days. BCBS medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, life insurance, and many voluntary group benefits offered during annual open enrollment
· 401(k) with company match
· Employee Assistance Program
· Direct deposit of paycheck weekly
· Sick pay, vacation pay, and company paid holidays
Visit our website at: www.completeco.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place