Brascon Stainless Steel Fabricators Inc. specializes in fabrication of stainless steel and miscellaneous products.
- Supervision of 15-20 plant employees (mostly Welders)
- Quality control in the plant from start to finish of each project.
- CWB Audit, weld tests, inspections, & be responsible for welding equipment & supplies.
- Promote & enforce workplace safety.
- Supervise cleanliness of plant.
- Note and report on work that does not meet the requirements.
- Communicate effectively with both staff & other management.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in Welding/Fabrication.
- Minimum 3-5 years in the supervisory level
- Full knowledge of CWB 47.1 & 47.2.
- Knowledge of Ontario Health & Safety Act (OHSA)
- Able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Good communication skills.
- Desire to work well in a fast paced, deadline-driven, quality focused environment.
We provide exceptional 100% company paid benefits and an optional contribution Pension plan.
Brascon Stainless Steel Fabricators Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians Disabilities Act. Please advise Human Resources if you require an accommodation.
Salary: Up to $80,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
- PLAT MANAGMENT: 5 years (Preferred)
- WELDER/FITTING: 5 years (Required)