Working Hours: 3 pm to 11 pm
Work Location: Vaughan, Hwy 7 area
- Setup all pullers and heating tables.
- Review and understand all the work orders.
- Adjust all saws and drills for required jobs. Follow Production Planner Schedule as outlined in RoadRunner except in case of a backorder
- Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Management
- Identify and locate material by dimensional size and color.
- Pull and glue all required fittings.
- Properly cut tee and wye stubs.
- Apply correct packaging for finished parts
- Visual check of parts for damage, proper placement of holes, possible cracks in pulled fitting.
- Visual check of glue joints (air bubbles).
- Report any deficiencies in systems, facilities, machinery, equipment, and/or tools.
- Record and/or report product damage/nonconformities.
- Record number of pieces on a completed work order
Skills and Abilities Required
- Prior experience in Fabrication Bending/Belling III an asset
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilograms.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $19.28 per hour
- Fabrication Bending: 2 years (Required)