Indelco Plastics, a leading family-owned plastics distributor, fabrication, and machining company is seeking 2 qualified full-time fabricators to join it’s team in its St. Louis Park location. These positions are available due to company growth!
Hours: Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm
Our fabricators weld various types of plastic to alter and/or assemble manufactured products to customer specifications. Here is a list of responsibilities/duties:
- Weld plastic using various tools and methods (i.e. fusion welding, butt welding, etc.) to meet customers specifications (i.e.plating tanks, install flanges, etc.)
- Keep accurate, easy to read records of work performed and materials used.
- Maintain and care for all shop tools, machines, and equipment.
- Maintain a clean and neat work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of fabrication experience, preferably with plastics; however, less experience will be considered.
- Candidates with woodworking, cabinetry, welding and/or HVAC experience strongly encouraged to apply.
- Must be able to read, understand and perform from blueprints/technical drawings, the installation of any tank fittings and/or flanges.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Strong mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to proficiently use hand tools
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Self motivated, demonstrating the ability to work consistently and productively under minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Frequent sitting, standing, moving, carrying, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, turning, twisting are physical demands of this job.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Indelco offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Qualified candidates should apply via the link below.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $28.00 per day
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Fabrication: 3 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative