Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. The lower mainland’s largest plumbing, heating & air conditioning service company is seeking experienced plumbers, drainage and heating service/Installation technicians.
You must have experience in some or all of the following:
- Simple drain cleaning (kitchen sinks, toilets, etc.)
- Fixture installations (taps, sinks, toilets, etc.)
- Sewer line and drain tile cleaning (use a mainliner, camera, hydro flush)
- Troubleshoot leaks and re-pipe water lines
- Plumbing installs and retrofits
- Hot Water tank installation and troubleshooting
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures and systems
- Measure, cut and thread pipes using machines
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or and welding equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Read blueprints to determine the layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections
- Cut an opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
Education, Experience, and Language:
- Must be functional in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and in all weather conditions
- Ability to offer extended services to our customers
- Heavy lifting may be required at times.
- Excellent communication skills are required as well as the ability to troubleshoot on plumbing.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Be bondable
- Cell Phone
- Competitive Wages
- Extended Medical/Dental
- Truck with Gas Card when fully trained
- Opportunities for advancement
- Vacation pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Job Diversity
Milani Plumbing Drainage & Heating Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer!
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those who most closely match our requirements will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Company car
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- plumbing: 2 years (Preferred)