All Canadian Erectors are searching for dependable individuals who are not afraid of hard work and are committed to teaming up with a company that strives to be the best.
ACE provides a complete range of steel erection and construction-related services to a diverse client base.
We are looking to hire immediately for crews in the Hixon and 150 Mile House area. If required, transportation to site will be provided from Prince George to Hixon and from Williams Lake to 150 Mile House.
Projects include working under the direction of a foreman in the erection of pre-engineered metal buildings. Workers will be engaging in scaffolding, installation of steel structures, metal wall panels (cladding), roofing systems and various insulation. The ideal candidate for the position will possess a minimum of 1-3 years direct experience in the metal building or construction fields. Remuneration is between $30 and $40 per hour, depending on skill level and experience. We offer a full benefits package after completion of a 3-month probationary period.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Follow direction of site foreman or task supervisor
– Work at heights
– Follow all OH&S requirements, as well as, site specific safety regulations
– Identify various building components
– Familiarity and capability with rigging techniques for steel erection
– Installation of various insulation for roof and wall applications
– Installation of standing seam roof panels
– Installation of metal wall cladding panels
– Installation of various trim components for cladding and roofing package
– Ability to communicate, follow verbal and written instructions
– Ability to work in all types of weather for extended periods
– Class 5 drivers license and reliable transportation is a must
– Ability to work at heights for extended periods
– Previous construction experience
– AWP, FallPro and CSTS tickets are required.
Expected start date: 2020-10-17
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$40.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- PreEng Buildings: 1 year (Required)
- Ironworker: 1 year (Required)
- Prince George, BC (Preferred)
- CSTS (Required)
- AWP (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- Fall Protection (Required)