- Diversified manufacturer located in the Napanee area, serving domestic and export markets in various sectors.
- Equal opportunity employer.
Production Welder Duties:
- Tacking various weld assemblies using jigs and fixtures.
- Production welding of steel to meet drawing specifications and CWB standards (minimum requirement).
- Additional work such as cleaning, metal preparation and repair as required.
Brake Press Operator Duties:
- Bend metal sheets, laser cut, plate of various thickness.
- Understand bend allowances working with blueprints and work order.
- Perform first run parts, inspection and verify settings.
- Brake press set up.
- Changing out dies.
- Regular maintenance.
- Grade 12 education with demonstrated proficiency in trade mathematics.
- 2–3 years MIG welding experience in a production environment.
- Previous Brake Press experience.
- Ability to set up welding equipment to weld data sheet.
- Ability to use and read various types of measuring equipment.
- Strong blueprint reading skills.
- Comfortable performing regular lifting of large parts.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and in a team work setting.
- Understanding of OH&SA and commitment to working safely.
- Valid ‘G’ driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Pre-placement welding test.
G.T. Machining & Fabricating Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
G.T. Machining & Fabricating Ltd. has policies in place to support its employees with disabilities. We will provide support in our recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please contact us at (613) 354-6621 ext. 213.
Application deadline: 2021-04-16
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift