Opportunity to join a well-established team
$14 – $15 per hour to start depending on experience, then after 90 trial period we perform a piece part system with earning potentials up to $65,000 a year depending on individuals skill sets, and personal work ethics and determination.
Road Armor is expanding and looking for talented Production Welders to join our team. You would be will be responsible for the following duties:
- Weld metal components with welding equipment to fit and join, fabricate, and/or repair metal products per specifications and in accordance with the production schedule under the direction of the Welding Supervisor.
- Weld steel components with welding equipment as specified by procedures, layouts, blueprints, diagrams, work orders and oral instructions.
- Operate and use related equipment and tools which include forklifts, hoists, grinders (portable & bench), cutting torches, hand tools, drills and punches.
- Must be able to Read, understand and follow job order specifications, blueprints, work instructions, and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Success in this position will be determined by the following behaviors:
- Strong problem solving skills
- 100% Organized, structured and disciplined
- Strong communication skills and active listener
- Cares to an extreme about getting the job done completely and correctly
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high levels of safety awareness and concern
- Capable of reading and interpreting documents such as blueprints, drawings and BOMs
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition
Minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Mig & Tig welding experience
- General shop practice knowledge
- General knowledge of tools
- Tig experience is preferred
This is a full-time position with an hourly wage starting at $14 – $15 per hour dependent upon experience. We work on a piece part system at Road Armor; after 90days of proven work you will be switch to a highly lucrative piece part system with earning potentials of up to $75,000 a year depending on your skill, speed, quality.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma