We have an immediate opening for a motivated and independent working certified welder to perform tacking and welding of high-volume tubular and structural components. Full time position with benefits and competitive wages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- GMAW (MIG) welding for high production quantities.
- FCAW (FLUXCORE) welding for special projects
- High Production Welding of Structural components: Tube, Beams, Angles, plates
- Ability to tack components in a fixture or jig.
- Ability to achieve high volume outputs with repetitive parts. Minimum runs of 500+
- Must be able to set-up, monitor and troubleshoot welding machine, gas, wire, settings, and cables.
- Must be able to read and follow drawing and specifications as needed.
- Must be able to read and understand basic measuring tools.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Welds in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Cleans or degreases weld joint or workpiece.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must have had High Production Welding Experience – Minimum 5 years
- Must have had experience with structural welding – Minimum 5 years.
- Must have had or has a CWB – ticket valid for GMAW or FCAW
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.50-$27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Welding: 5 years (required)
- structural welding: 5 years (required)
- FCAW WELDING: 5 years (required)
- Canadian work: 5 years (preferred)
- CWB WELDING TICKET (preferred)
- DRIVERS LICENSE TO ALLOW YOU TO COMMUTE TO WORK (required)