ALCO L.P has been around for over 75 years and we are looking for a new team member to join our organization. The position is for a CGSB Level 2 Inspector at our busy Nisku location. ALCO Industrial Inspector is responsible for monitoring and auditing standards for manufactured and recertified equipment.
What we’re looking for:
– Must be able to read/write/Speak English fluently.
– Own transportation
– CGSB Level 2 Certified Inspector
– Must be Safety Orientated
– Strong Work Ethic
– The ability to maintain positive working relations with co-workers and clients
– Select appropriate inspection processes for components
– Interact with design engineers to create appropriate inspection strategies
– Develop specialized inspection processes as for non-standard evaluation needs
– Lead improvements in inspection techniques
– Work with co-workers to create and qualify robust inspection processes
– Write and interpret specifications for inspection processes
– Resolve inspection issues in manufacturing processes
– Create and manage development programs for materials to support OEM requirements
– Supervise accurate and timely completion of all activities in inspections
– Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management systems (Proper PPE, company procedures and policies etc…)
– Report accidents and incidents with corresponding company policy and procedure.
– Report to work on time and in proper physical and mental condition.
– Complete and report all NCR’s in a diligent and timely manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
– Full Time (40hrs) some overtime may be required
– 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
– Competitive Wages
– Friendly and team orientated atmosphere
– Benefits package (after 3 months)
– Pension Plan availability after 1 year.
ALCO L.P. is looking for someone to join their team, not just fill a position. This position comes with a great working environment and people. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26.00-$34.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Quality Control Inspectors: 4 years (preferred)