Mountain Pass Holdings operates three companies, and we are looking for a smart, hardworking, fun individual to join the team in a SUPER multi-faceted role. The three companies we operate are as follows:
OnPoint Dyno is the leading Dyno Tuner in the Greater Toronto Area, specializing in performance engine tuning and motorsport wiring looms.
MoTeC Canada is the Canadian distributor for MoTeC electronics and provides sales, service, and support to dealers and OEMs. You can learn more at www.MotecCanada.com
Mountain Pass Performance is a rapidly growing company that focuses on performance parts for EVs and specifically Tesla vehicles. You can learn more at www.MountainPassPerformance.com
We are growing and looking for someone that wants to make a career out of working in the performance automotive industry. This position is extremely wide-ranging and requires an intelligent, experienced and passionate applicant.
A general overview of required skills:
- Multiple years of experience working on cars in a professional environment.
- Ability to self-teach with examples of skills learned and accomplishments made outside of work
- Proficient with computers. Strong typing skills, experience with Word/Excel, and so on.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You will be dealing with a number of customers, so if you’re generally regarded as someone that hates people, this job isn’t for you.
- Able to perform medium-intensity physical work all day.
- Fabrication skills are a very big plus.
- Extreme Integrity
- Work on shop projects, building some of the fastest Time Attack and EV Racecars in North America
- Load/unload and setup dyno
- Operate dyno
- Answer emails/schedule customers for dyno appointments
- Clean, organize and upgrade the shop and dyno equipment
- Assist with product development for Mountain Pass Performance products
- Support MoTeC Canada low-level customer inquiries, prepare, and ship orders.
Ultimately we’re looking for an exceptional candidate for an exceptional position. Enjoy working in a comfortable, extremely clean race shop environment, while also being part of a small team involved in leading-edge industry activities. Please do not apply unless you’re planning on putting your heart into this job – as we all do here. This isn’t a 9-5 where you can turn your brain off and wait for the end of the day; rather it is extremely exciting and engaging work and we are looking for the right fit that loves it and can keep up!
Above market average pay, along with many perks. Be part of a winning team and join us as we continue to make some really outstanding accomplishments in the industry!