Cut, bend and bundle reinforcing steel bars in accordance with shop drawings provided.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow proper safety procedures in accordance with the companies health and safety manuals.
- Operate overhead cranes to move, assemble and select material to be fabricated or shipped.
- Operate a rebar bending machine to bend reinforcing steel bars to specific shapes
- Operate a shearing machine to cut reinforcing steel bars to specific lengths
- Demonstrate conduct consistent with Procut Steel’s Vision and Values
- Maintain the shop or designated area in a clean and safe manner
- Unload trailers and store materials in storage bins
- Assist other employees in any of the above tasks
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be familiar with, and adhere to shop safety policies and procedures
- Must have basic math skills to be able to calculate bar measurements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Rebar Fabrication: 1 year