Duties include working with state of the art equipment to shear, bend and tie reinforced steel into preassembled cages, caissons and other shapes for our customers. In the past our cages have helped to build bridges for the new 407 extension, overpasses, signage and lighting for highway 417 in Ottawa and generating station bases for point pleasant wastewater treatment plant.
- Ability to read plans and follow instructions, mechanical aptitude required;
- Ability to work safely in a team environment while focused on product quality;
- Ability to work in physically demanding job with a willingness to learn;
- Ability read metric specs;
- Proven ability to work as team player in a fast paced environment.
We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefit package, a pension plan and ample opportunity for personal & professional growth.
If you would like to contribute to a high energy and innovative team, send your resume and cover letter to:
Anchor Rebar Supply Inc.,
1645 Sydenham Road, Kingston, Ontario K7L 4V4
Attention: Human Resources, or Fax (613) 546-4540