Install, Repair Mechanical Systems, Doors, Automatic Gates, Locks, and Low Voltage systems.
Shop welding and field welding gain additional compensation on top of your regular wage. $$
Our company is currently seeking someone that has a service technician background but has the ability to weld as the job doesn’t require constant welding.
Can you turn a wrench, and use a Multi-Meter? Can you replace: rollers, guides, drive chains/belts. worn parts?
Are you able to pull wire/install conduit? Basic knowledge of low voltage systems?
Experience from other industries are very valuable, come expand your Skillset.
Retired military, Welcome.
All tools and service vehicles provided.
All P.P.E. provided.
Emergency service pays $100.00 to get off the sofa.
Paid O.T. after 40 hours
This is a Field service position. Indoor and Outdoor environment.
Established Company 20 years in Jax.
Must have a valid Fl Driver license with no moving violations in 3 years.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- using tools: 1 year (Required)
- Jacksonville, FL 32257 (Required)
- Florida Drivers License (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply