Athena Manufacturing, LP is hiring for experienced Robot Welder Operators for our day and evening shift.
Day Shift: Monday-Friday 7:00 am-3:30 pm
Evening Shift: Monday-Thursday 3:30 pm-2:00 am
MUST has a minimum of 2 years of experience in operating a Robot Welder.
The ideal candidate will show proven reliability, pay close attention to detail, self-motivated, coachable, be knowledgeable working with and handling raw tubing, sheet metal, and other various metals, able to interpret manufacturer drawings (blue prints), and a minimum of 2 years experience in operating a Robot Welder.
Robot Welder Operators are responsible for automated welding processes to fabricate, manufacture, and assemble metal parts, sub-assemblies, and/or structures in accordance to manufacturer drawings using MIG welding processes; as well as basic equipment repair and maintenance, and the set up and programming of equipment.
Equipment: Miller Panasonic Arc 1100 SS
Pay: $15.00-$18.00, negotiable depending on experience
Experience/Education Minimum Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years of experience operating a robot welding experience and 1 year of technical training is required. *may substitute the one year of technical training for two additional years of experience.
Essential physical requirements pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, include and are not limited to the following:
- Strength — (Heavy)- Exert up to 100 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
- Movement- climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, twisting, bending
- Auditory- talking and hearing
- Vision-near acuity, far acuity, depth perception, color vision, field of vision
- Environment conditions and physical surroundings-noise, vibration, atmospheric conditions
Required Work Clothing:
- Safety Glasses (provided by Athena)
- Acceptable Footwear-leather boots with 6″-8″ ankle coverage are the best for protection. *where heavy work is done, safety-toe protection boots should be worn. Metatarsal guards over the shoe laces can protect them from falling objects and sparks.
- Acceptable Gloves-heavy, flame resistant gloves (from materials such as leather) should always be worn to protect your hands and wrists from burns, cuts, and scratches.
- Helmets and Arc Rays
- Noise and Hearing Protection
- Athena Manufacturing, LP * is a career minded company who cares about their employees and their success. We invest in all of our employees by providing the training and skills they need to not only be successful in their occupation but also the opportunity to grow and advance within the company. In addition, Athena Manufacturing, LP offers:
- Career Opportunities
- Climate Controlled Manufacturing Shop
- Competitive Pay
- Growing Company
- Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement and College Savings Plan Options
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Robot Welding: 2 years (Required)
Typical start time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place